Friday 21 March 2014

someday all this pain is going to be, invisible




top - omighty / shorts - f21 / cap - supreme / shoes - dr. martens (glitter) / bag - h&m / lipstick - mac's up the amp

Long story short, swamped with schoolwork, my hard drive died (again), i'm d y i n g without a social life, and I want to give up. I honestly never knew something could ever be this tiring, and that I'd have to deal with so much more bullshit this year. A few more weeks to freedom, let's go. (please excuse the haphazard post, i've been putting this off for too long because I just haven't had the mood to be honest, it'll be back to normal soon)

xx Leah

1 comment:

  1. Super Awesome
    very cool outfit
    and nice pics
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete