Friday 28 November 2014

i'll be your satellite to guide you home




top - huf // jacket - thestylemafia // bucket hat - only // socks - huf // shoes - dr martens

Obsessed with parka looking jackets at the moment. I just splurged on the NHIZ x Izzue one only because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I guess it's an investment, or that's what I keep telling myself to justify me spending like irrational amounts of money on pieces of clothing. Can't wait to wear it when I head to Melbourne next monday! One more paper to go and finals will be over, no more 3am nights and surviving on starbucks with dark eye circles. (well as i'm saying this it's currently 1am and I have not even started studying for my other paper, so I guess i'm partially to blame for the 3am nights I pull). But i'm excited to be flying soon. Heading to Melbourne Bali and hopefully Bangkok this one and a half months holiday (yay!)

Might be trying out vlogging when I go to Melbourne and see how it goes. (on my lousy iphone that is but that will suffice for now)

xx Leah

2 comments:

  1. Such a cool outfit!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Perfect outfit & photos !!
    http://lafilleaurougealevres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete